January 5, 2013 Leave a comment
ReflectSoftware is pleased to announce the availability of our next release of ReflectInsight, version 5.0.4104.3481.
This update includes the following bug fixes and improvements:
- Bug: Search history in Advanced and Quick Search incorrectly saving each character.
- Bug: Empty collection messages throws an exception when viewing details.
- Improvement: Extended Trial period to November 30, 2013.
- Improvement: XML messages are now formatted properly and loaded much faster.
- Improvement: Updated logging libraries.
- Improvement: A default publisher is now used if no publisher or a bad publisher is defined in the Insight.config. The default publisher will send any exceptions to the Event Log.
- Download ReflectInsight now and enjoy!
We welcome any feedback you may have. Feedback can be given at our UserVoice site.