Updated Release of ReflectInsight Now Available to Download
April 4, 2013 Leave a comment
ReflectSoftware is pleased to announce the availability of our next release of ReflectInsight, version 5.0.4402.8500.
This update includes the following bug fixes and improvements:
- Bug: Fixed an issue in closing multiple ReflectInsight Log Viewers from the Windows Task Bar Close All Windows command
- Bug: Fixed an issue with bookmarking advanced search results
- Bug: Fixed search string synchronization between quick and advanced searches
- Improvement: Added Trace and Unknown message types
- Improvement: Added Check for Updates functionality to the Viewers
- Improvement: Consolidated the ReflectInsight Libraries into a single assembly
- Improvement: Added ability to define Insight configuration (externalConfigSource) by code and/or the location of the configuration file
- Improvement: Updated Logging Extensions Tracer Listener
- Improvement: Updated NLog Extension to support Trace messages
- Improvement: General update to Logging Extensions. See the InsightExtensions site on CodePlex for further details
Download ReflectInsight now and enjoy!
We welcome any feedback you may have. Feedback can be given at our UserVoice site.