Announcing updated release of ReflectInsight is now available and recent changes to the library
August 18, 2013 Leave a comment
ReflectSoftware is pleased to announce the availability of our next release of ReflectInsight, version 5.1.4730.2511.
This update includes the following bug fixes and improvements:
- Improvement: Extended Trial period to March 31, 2014.
- Improvement: Updated logging libraries.
- Improvement: New support for Enterprise Library Semantic Logging. This is available on CodePlex and NuGet.
- Improvement: Added new message types for Event Tracing for Windows (ETW) Sources.
- Improvement: Added Email Listener Destination. Available on CodePlex and NuGet.
- Improvement: General fixes and improvements to the Configuration Editor.
- Improvement: ReflectInsight Logging Library configuration now includes support for DestinationBindingGroups.
- Improvement: General fixes and improvements to the ReflectInsight Logging Library.
- Improvement: Updated the ReflectInsight Viewer to include a new Check for Updates functionality.
- Improvement: Removed the NuGet content transformations from all NuGet packages. This will provide greater flexibility into the types of projects that can use the libraries without the need of a config transformation. You will need to now manually add back in the following line to your <configSections>:
<section name="insightSettings" type="ReflectSoftware.Insight.ConfigurationHandler,ReflectSoftware.Insight" />
Please download the latest version of ReflectInsight now and enjoy!
We welcome any feedback you may have. Feedback can be given at our UserVoice site.