ReflectInsight v5.6.1 Viewer and Router Service is Coming Soon
June 1, 2016 Leave a comment
Our next major release of ReflectInsight Viewer and Router Service is only a few days away and it’s packed with some awesome new features that have long been requested by our users. We’re just finishing off some tests of the Live Viewer and Router Service and expect to release on June 6 2016.
Here are some of the new features and improvements:
- Upgraded ReflectInsight apps Live Viewer, Log Viewer and Router Service to .NET Framework 4.5.1
- Added new Remote Connection feature to the Live Viewer which provides the ability to connect to remote Router Services via TCP. This enables live logging on your current machine from remote machines
- Added new Reload current log file from within the Log Viewer
- Added Date and Time to the Bookmarks view in the Live and Log Viewers
- Router Service installer now installs and auto starts the Router Service
- Router Service can be installed anywhere now, defaults to Program Files
- Tweaked the JSON syntax highlighter in message details
- General fixes and performance improvements
- We will be providing more details in the next couple days for the above features, so please stay tuned and check for announcements on our blog, Twitter and Facebook.
We welcome any feedback you may have. Feedback can be given at our UserVoice site.
The ReflectSoftware Team