April 10, 2017 Leave a comment
Well this post has been long overdue and I apologize for the lack of activity as we’ve been absent from our blog and twitter feed since late last year and we’d like to change that and make sure we’re bringing you new posts and updates to the community about ReflectInsight, our Extensions and what we have planned for the future.
I’ll start off with a few updates coming out this week for our logging extensions associated with Serilog, NLog and log4net to make sure their supporting the latest dependencies for each of these libraries. We also have some tweaks to our samples to make sure that their consistent across each sample and log to the Viewer, our ReflectInsight binary file and also a text file so that you can easily see how to use each of these destinations. Finally we’ll be announcing a new library on our GitHub repository called Plato.NET, it’s a small yet powerful framework for any .NET app. More details to come on that later this week.
Other Updates for 2017 include:
- ReflectInsight library improvements, v5.6.2
- ReflectInsight Viewer improvements, v5.6.2
- New product edition for ReflectInsight Viewer, v5.7.0
- Changes to our website – new homepage and support for new product edition plus other changes
- More documentation and YouTube videos showcasing specific use cases and functionality
- New logging extension to support features of .NET Core when using the full .NET Framework
- New sample on how to use the new .NET Core logging extension
- New extensions to support Azure services
- Starting work on ReflectInsight v6.0
Your feedback is very important to us, so please tell us want you want to see in future versions of from ReflectInsight, tell us how you’re using ReflectInsight and what problems it solves for you, tell us what causes you pain (hopefully none). All this feedback is appreciated and goes into making ReflectInsight an even better product.
If you have ideas for ReflectInsight and want to help/contribute to the docs, extensions, library or even the viewer, please contact us. We’d love to have you join our team.
The ReflectSoftware Team